Terms os use - Whisky Loot Australia
Terms os use - Whisky Loot Australia
- Thank you for deciding to join the Whisky Loot Program which is owned and operated by Liquor Loot Pty Ltd ACN 611 794 560, holder of NSW packaged liquor licence number LIQP770016971. We hope that you enjoy your membership and everything that it provides;
- By joining our Whisky Loot Program, or purchasing any product including full bottles of alcohol or other items that we offer for sale, you agree to be bound by these Terms under the laws of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. Accordingly, you should review them carefully. If you do not accept the Terms, you should not join our Whisky Loot Program or purchase anything from us;
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without notice. If we do, we will either write to the email address that you have provided advising of the change, or post a notice of the change on our website. You will be taken to have agreed to the change if you do not write to us cancelling your subscription or unsubscribe within 48 hours of that email. You will not have the option of continuing your membership of the Whisky Loot Program except under the revised Terms.
In these Terms:
- Copyright Infringement Claim means a notice to us which includes:
- the identification of your copyrighted work which has allegedly been infringed on our Website;
- a description of the alleged infringing Content;
- your name, address and contact details so that We may contact you if further investigation of your claim is required; and
- declarations that:
- you have not at any time granted us permission, either directly or pursuant to these Terms, to use your copyrighted work; and
- the information provided in the Copyright Infringement Claim is accurate and truthful
- Intellectual Property means all present and future rights to trade marks, domain names, logos, patents, inventions, copyrights and all similar rights in any part of the world whether registered or unregistered, which directly or indirectly relate to any information, media or process utilised by or embodied in our Website;
- Terms means these terms and conditions between you and us;
- Transaction means any purchase or payment facilitated by or completed via our Website or otherwise;
- Us, We and Our means Liquor Loot Pty Ltd ACN 611 794 560, holder of NSW packaged liquor licence number LIQP770016971, trading as Whisky Loot.
By accessing and using our Website and using our services you agree that:
- We own all right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property. You will not hinder, impede, invalidate or challenge our ownership or entitlement to use or register any part of the Intellectual Property in any way, or do any act which may diminish the value of the Intellectual Property; and
- Any use, downloading, copying, adaption, modification, communication or reproduction of any part of our Website or documents connected to our services or the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited unless necessary for and incidental to your use of our Website or any Transaction.
- If you genuinely believe that anything which we have done infringes your copyrighted work you must mail a signed Copyright Infringement Claim to email@example.com; and
- We will assess your Copyright Infringement Claim in good faith and notify you of any outcome. You agree that our determination of any Copyright Infringement Claim is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to modify, update or terminate our Website and any product or services or any part of our Website or any part of a product or service that we offer at any time and at our absolute discretion. We may do so without notice or liability to you, although we will endeavour to notify you directly if the amendment relates to a product that you have purchased from us;
- We reserve the right to delete any content posted on our Website or to cease offering any product or service at any time and at our absolute discretion, without notice or liability to you; and
- Any change or modification to our Website or these Terms is effective immediately upon them being posted on our Website.
- We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of any third-party:
- site for which a hyperlink is provided or displayed on our Website; or
- advertisements displayed on our Website.
- We expressly disclaim (and do not endorse or verify) the accuracy or reliability of content on thirdparty websites described in subclause (a);
- If hyperlinks are provided on our Website they are for your convenience only and may not be current or operational. Our use or inclusion of a hyperlink on our Website is not an endorsement, approval or recommendation of the linked website or its content; and
- We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with third-party websites and before accessing these sites you should read their terms, conditions and privacy statements. Your use of or reliance on any third-party website is at your own risk absolutely.
- Except to the extent required by law, we make no representation and give no warranty or undertaking (express or implied) as to the currency, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness or reliability of our Website and descriptions of products or services that we provide to you either directly or through third parties;
- We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we collect from you is held securely. However you will not bring a claim against us for any failure on our part to properly secure such information;
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, we disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury or other claim whatsoever for any outcome arising from your reliance upon our Website and our inability to meet your needs; and
- We will not be responsible for any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of our Website and any products or services. For the avoidance of doubt we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your electronic device which may arise in connection with your use of our Website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- All conditions and warranties concerning our Website (whether as to quality, outcome, fitness, care, skill or otherwise) expressed or implied by statute, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage or otherwise are expressly excluded;
- Except where the law requires otherwise, in no event will we, our officers, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, costs or damages (including, without limitation, economic or consequential loss, lost profits or special damages) resulting from the use of or inability to use our Website or as a result of any Transaction whether arising under statute or in contract, tort or any other legal doctrine, and whether or not we are or ought to have been aware of, or advised of the possibility of such loss, costs or damages;
- We are not liable to you or to any third party for any personal injury, including death, caused by or connected to access to, use or misuse of our Website or products; and
- Remedies under these Terms are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms.
- To the extent that any part of these Terms are invalid, unenforceable, illegal, void or voidable for any reason, then these Terms will be construed and be binding as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal, void or voidable part had been deleted from them or read down to the extent necessary to overcome the difficulty;
- Our waiver of any breach or a failure to enforce or to insist on the observance of a condition of these Terms will not be a waiver of any other or of any subsequent breach;
- We will not be responsible or liable for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms or in regard to any Transaction if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any matter beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, industrial disputes, internet and communications outages, fire, flood, war, explosion, accident or act of God; and
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of New South Wales, and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State and of the Commonwealth of Australia.